Pool Cover Rebate
Cover and save. Don’t let your savings evaporate! WVWD is now offering a $50 rebate when you purchase a qualifying pool cover.
● Rebate amount is $50 for the purchase of any pool cover with a minimum cost of $100. This does not
include sales tax, labor, or shipping. The District will issue credit in the amount of $50 to the applicant’s
● Limit of one (1) rebate per property for the life of the program.
● Rebates are for newly purchased covers specifically designed for pools and intended to prevent
evaporative water loss.
● The purchased pool cover must seal and enclose at least 75% of the pool’s water surface to qualify for
● Qualifying pool covers include: solar covers, disk covers, and sealed covers impermeable to water.
● Non-qualifying pool covers include: secondhand covers, unsealed mesh covers permeable to water,
chemical/ liquid covers, winter pool covers and spa covers.
● The sales receipt for the pool cover must be included with the application along with a picture of the
installed pool cover.
● The rebate application must be postmarked or emailed within 12 months of pool cover purchase date.
● Applicant will allow WVWD staff to inspect installation as a condition of receiving rebate.
● Applicant certifies that necessary permissions have been obtained from the property owner, if applicant
is not the owner.
● Program is subject to available funds and WVWD reserves the right to alter the program at any time
● Applicant is responsible for complying with any applicable codes, regulations and permit requirements.