- This event has passed.
Turf: Remove, Replace or Maintain it Organically (ONLINE)
June 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a ZOOM Webinar on Wednesday, June 22, 2022, for a free Turf: Remove, Replace or Maintain it Organically workshop hosted by Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. In this class learn how to remove your lawn and make the right moves for creating a gorgeous, watershed wise landscape including:
- Removing turf without the use of chemicals
- Replacing it with climate-appropriate plantings
- Keeping it in place but maintaining it in an organic manner
- Simple lawn care strategies to improve resilience
- Managing the big three: weeds, pests, and disease
Check out the video on creating a landscape Base Plan so you’ll be prepared for class: LINK to video
The class is free, but registration is required.
Start time is 6:00 pm. We’ll be ‘opening the doors’ a few minutes early to make sure you have plenty of time to settle into your technology.
Having difficulty navigating this event? Email questions to: Classes@TurfTransformation.com. Be sure to include the date of the class in your email so we can answer your questions. Get more information about removing your lawn and creating a beautiful new landscape at www.TurfTransformation.com.