- This event has passed.
Deciphering Your Irrigation Controller (Virtual)
November 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a ZOOM Webinar on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, for a free “Deciphering Your Irrigation Controller” workshop hosted by Metropolitan Water District. This is part of a series on learning how to design a yard using the principles watershed-wise landscaping. This webinar focuses on the purpose, potential & programming of irrigation controllers.
- Understand irrigation’s role in maintaining a soil moisture balance
- Outline the purpose and potential of a weather-based controller
- Review basic terminology and programming principles
- Identify special functions, e.g., cycle & soak and seasonal percentage changes
- Troubleshoot typical problems
The class is free, but registration is required. Please note, these classes are limited to customers in the Metropolitan Water District service areas.
Start time is 6:00 pm. We’ll be opening the doors a few minutes early to make sure you have plenty of time to settle into your technology.
Having difficulty navigating this event? Email questions to: Classes@TurfTransformation.com. Be sure to include the date of the class in your email so we can answer your questions.