- This event has passed.
Deciphering Your Irrigation Controller
November 29 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a ZOOM Webinar on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, for a free “Deciphering Your Irrigation Controller” workshop hosted by Metropolitan Water District. This is part of a series on learning how to design a yard using the principles of watershed-wise landscaping. This webinar focuses on the purpose, potential & programming of irrigation controllers.
- Understand irrigation’s role in maintaining a soil moisture balance
- Outline the purpose and potential of a weather-based controller
- Review basic terminology and programming principles
- Identify special functions, e.g., cycle & soak and seasonal percentage changes
- Troubleshoot typical problems
The class is free, but advance registration is required. Please make sure to sign up below.
On the day of the event, you can click HERE to join. Zoom may ask you to re-enter your name and email.
Start time is 6:00 pm. We’ll be opening the doors a few minutes early to make sure you have plenty of time to settle into your technology.
Having difficulty navigating this event? Email questions to: Classes@TurfTransformation.com. Be sure to include the date of the class in your email so we can answer your questions.